Procesy / Projekty
Join people who change the market, incorporate bold ideas into life and have a huge FUN!
What will you do?
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine:
Processes capability, Staff requirements, Processes standards among regions,
Market Sales potential, Sales Effectiveness within channels, Sales Forecasts
- Build plans for projects together with assigned timeframes, teams and responsibilities of stakeholders and engage in project execution:
– Initially estimate savings and profit from investments resulting from potential improvements
– Planning and building improvement solutions with the use of appropriate tools in the area of improvement methodologies (Six Sigma and PMI)
– Coordinate work within projects
– Act as a mentor in projects
- Deliver methods and standards into projects and provide SixSigma Training
- Communicate with management and CRM users to develop production and design standards of processes and tools; maintaining very good, professional cooperation and business relations with internal clients, employees and management
- Draft and design layout of processes, tools to illustrate maximum efficiency in accordance to Industry engineering methods; participate in continuous improvement of processes
- Collect and support creation of process and business documentation
- Build a knowledge center and expertise of the supported area for consulting purposes and sharing experience on the global forum
- Maintaining very good, professional cooperation and business relations with internal clients, employees and management
- Six-Sigma Black Belt certification ( Six-Sigma Green Belt as a minimum)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the process improvements and transactional operations
- Master’s degree and fluent English (min. C1 level)
- Demonstrated ability and provent track of records in process improvements field
- Excellent project management and process transformations skills (PMP or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – consulting, negotiation skills, flexibility and change adaptive attitude
- Ability to lead teams in deadline driven environment – strong leadership
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Work with us, you can only gain!
- we implement talents support program,
- we have private medical care and the Multisport Plus card packages,
- we integrate during delicious company breakfasts,
- during a longer break, we use massages that relieve our spine,
- we improve foreign languages with the support of the employer,
- we have our own library, which is constantly enriched with our proposals,
- we conduct sports activities on the premises of the company and outside of it,
- we receive gift vouchers and Christmas vouchers,
- we use our own recreation and training center near the lake
Do you like our offer?
The future is created here. If you want to decide and build your career path consciously, join our team. Click “APPLY” and send us your application.